My Resolution

I have some resolutions for this year. One of my resolution is entering IPA class of course. I want to get better scores than las term. uhmmm can get big five or big three because I got big ten in my class in last term. Join IPA Olympiad such a great deal and I hope that I can explore my talent in non-academic like futsal, guitar, basket, and writing.
The other deepest wish is make my parents proud of me, make my friends and all people in my life proud and happy if I'm around em. Getting closer with my lovely god Allah and another target again is use jilbab this year. I expect that using jilbab is easy target but it's not that simple. hmm. My easy target is to complete my shoes collection .hehe. Now I have 9 shoes collection and buy it again absolutely haha. Conclusion of my resolutions in 2010 that I can be a better human and be a beneficial human for all people in this world.Amiiiiinn:))

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mimpiku membangun Indonesia

Cullote